BioBoosters Launch Webinar
Launch Webinar March 30, 2023
The BioBoosters Hackathon is an exciting opportunity for companies in the bioeconomy sector to find innovative solutions to their circular economy transition challenges. Our Hackathon model has been proven effective with 15 business sustainability challenges. Now we are taking the model international with the support of a network of innovative bioeconomy regions across the Baltic Sea Region.
We are looking for 18 companies in need of solutions and co-operation partners to help uptake of circular economy business models to join the piloting of the international business-driven Hackathon service.
The Launch Webinar will provide an overview of what we offer to partner companies and what can be expected from the Hackathon.
Date: March 30, 2023
Time: 15:00 -16.00 EET (14.00-15.00 CET)
Location: Online via Zoom
To register for the Launch Webinar, please visit the event page at https://www.jamk.fi/en/event/launch-webinar-for-bioboosters-challenge-provider-call/ and complete the registration form. You can also add the event to your calendar from the event page. Feel free to share the information in your networks.
- 15.00 Welcome and introduction to the business demand-driven Hackathon model
- 15.10 Jani Saarinen, Senior Manager at Kemira – Challenge provider of KemiraHackathon
- 15.20 Saara Tuhkanen, Development Manager at Weeefiner – WINNER of the HumuspehtooriHackathon
- 15.30 Markku Vantunen, Chief Operating Officer, Project Manager at Greenful – WINNER of the SavottaHackathon
- 15.40 Jyrki Hyyrönmäki, Chief Product Officer, DataSpaceEurope – Challenge provider of DataSpaceHackathon (video message)
- 15.45 Opening the call for the challenges
We look forward to your participation in this exciting event and to collaborating with you in the pursuit of a more sustainable and circular bioeconomy.